Privacy - what we collect and how we use it
We take your privacy seriously and take all necessary measures to protect it. When using the site we ask you to provide
- Your name and email address to identify your account
- A password to secure your account (we can not read your passwords)
- Information about when and where you are applying to - to allow us to personalise your experience
We also collect
- Information about how you use the site to help us improve our service.
- For those who purchase our personal statement review service, a copy of their personal statement to allow us to review it. This is stored securely.
- For those who purchase our course, answers to digital workbooks.
Other organisations may collect or be provided with your data about you during your use of the site:
- Stripe act as our secure payment processor. For security we do not store any of your financial details and delegate this to Stripe, a professional company. Their privacy notice can be viewed here. Stripe receive your payment details if you provide them, and alongside this we provide your full name and email address to identify transactions and reduce fraud.
- MailChimp acts as our email distributor. Their privacy notice can be viewed here. With your specific permission we share your email address and name to allow us to send you personalised emails.
You must agree to us using data in the way above to use our website.
Last Updated 17/08/2018
- All of our content remains the intellectual property of How To Get Into Medical School.
- You must not share the password of your account with anyone else.
- You must not allow anyone else to access your account
- You must not copy, redistribute, reproduce, store, transmit, display or otherwise use any of our content excluding for your own personal use without prior permission
- As digital downloads our products are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations, therefore before purchasing you agree to:
- Allow us to supply your content immediately, rather than waiting 14 days
- Once you have accessed your content your right to cancel ends immediately